We are looking for an experienced Front End Software Engineer who will work closely with our product, AI research, design and development teams to build and deliver cutting edge product interfaces to completely change the delivery of healthcare for everyone on the planet.
We're a global technology company combining advanced AI, data analytics and decision support algorithms to change the delivery of healthcare for everyone on the planet. Based in Sydney and London, we're working with industry leaders, servicing a customer base in Europe, Asia and North America.
To be successful working with us you will bring:
- a passion and willingness to make a difference in global healthcare & technology
- the desire to make advanced technology solve challenging problems
- commitment to do what it takes to build high-quality product at light speed
- the attitude to make the whole team better because you are there
We are an equal opportunity employer and we need people to join us who care about what we want to do and help us build a brilliant product to do it.
If that sounds like you, please send us your details and tell us why. We respect your time and promise to let you know how your application is progressing.
As an experienced Front End Engineer, you’ll play a meaningful role in:
- Building, refining and maintaining our design system with our design team.
- Refining our design to dev processes including tooling.
- Acting as an advocate and mentor for developers looking to improve their front end skills.
- Collaborating with our multidisciplinary product team, which includes technological, clinical, and business team members.
- Being a part of a passionate, dynamic, growing environment with the ability to learn and adapt quickly to new methodologies and technologies
Your day will include:
- Contributing to the team’s software development, including:
- Writing testable, effective and communicative code
- Building responsive, user-friendly, secure and performant systems
- Using scalable software design patterns
- Helping us build great user experiences
- Collaborating and working in a distributed environment, with team members in Sydney and London.
- Code reviewing your peers
- Striving for excellence. Bring and encourage best practices and tooling in front end development.
The right person will:
- Have a number of years experience building API driven web applications in an industry-standard framework (e.g. Vue, React, Angular)
- Have experience working with design systems, using tooling and otherwise, to achieve an efficient design to dev process
- Have experience working with testing frameworks (Jest/Mocha)
- Have an understanding of multiple CSS methodologies, e.g. Utility (Tailwind), Semantic, BEM, Atomic, etc.
- Have ideally worked with a number of the following technologies: ES6, Vue/React, Typescript, Webpack, AWS products, CI/D tools, Invision/Zeplin/Storybook
- Be proud of their work